Products >> Books >> Institute on the Constitution
Institute on the Constitution
by: Dr. John Eidsmoe
Produced by: American Foundation Publications, 1995.
Format: Audio Cassette.
Also Includes Study Syllabus Booklet, 118 pages.
Description: This 12-part lecture on the US Constitution is presented by Dr. John Eidsmoe. In addition to authoring ten books, Dr. Eidsmoe is a Lt. Colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserve, and holds degrees in theology, law, and political science. He is a frequent lecturer and debater at colleges and universities as well as churches and civics groups. As a constitutional attorney, he has successfully litigated court cases involving the First Amendment, religious freedom, and home education.
This six Tape set includes the following 12 lectures:
1. A Biblical View of History, Law, and Government
2. The Discovery, Settlement, and Evangelization of America
3. The Religious Beliefs of the Founding Fathers
4. The Founding Fathers Five Fold Formula
5. 1776-1789: From Independence to the Constitution
6. An Overview of the Constitution: Preamble; Article 1
7. An Overview of the Constitution: Articles II and III
8. An Overview of the Constitution: Articles IV - VII
9. An Overview of the Constitution: The Bill of RIghts, The First Amendment
10. An Overview of the Constitution: Amendments II - XXVII
11. The Crisis of the Constitution: From Biblical Absolutes to Evolutionary Humanism
12. Reclaiming the Constitution: A Victory Plan for Restoring our Constitutional Heritage